How do I get started?
We launch on March 1st, 2020, but the back doors open for you on January 1st, 2020 to give you plenty of time to customize your webshop and upload all your products. So by registering now it guarantees that you’ll get in at the 100% commission for the first 60 days.
The first 100 vendors that pre-register before January 15th, 2020 will
get 100% commission for their sales for the first 3 months!
– 100% Risk-FREE
– No out of pocket costs to set up and run your customized WebShop
– 100% commissions from March 1st, 2020 through May 1st, 2020 & then 90% commissions from there forward
– Other resources to manage your online business from the vendor dashboard
Our launch date is March 1st, 2020, but we’re opening the WebShops up on January 1st. 2020 to give you time to customize and stock up our shop. Remember every time you add a product it gets add to our shop as well.
If you’re needing another income stream to fatten your pockets, why not make it off of your music?
Go ahead and register. We look forward to working with you!
Primary WebShop Features
Below are just some of the features that come with your WebShop:
- You can fully configure & customize your WebShop. (Add logo, shop description, banner image, store location, social media links, and more)
- You can export order details (all of your products’ orders / for a particular product) in CSV format.
- You can add/edit products.
- You can add comments to your orders.
- You get instant notifications for new orders.
- You get commissions as soon as you hit $10 and 1 day after the sale. You get paid via Stripe so you must have a Stripe account in order to get paid. Sign up right now for a free Stripe account. IT’S FREE!.
- You can see your back-end reports for sales by many number of arguments and queries
- You can set up and manage your payment account in the Vendor Dashboard
- You can change your store slug
- You can now hide email, phone, address from the profile and shop settings page.
- You can clone another vendor product
- And much more!
Customizing You WebShop
Customizing your WebShop is super easy. (Remember, you need to supply a wallpaper image and a profile image. It works a lot like any social media site, you just upload it, and save it,) You can customize your welcome text (which shows in the sidebar and in your webshop front page. You can enter you social media profiles, contact info, support contact info, and even more customizations. Below is a screenshot of a demo WebShop in The Music Shop.
Here’s a live link to the above screenshot:
The Vendor Dashboard
Our artist/vendor dashboard for The Music Shop is really awesome! The dashboard has everything you would need to manage your own Royalty-Free digital audio store, including your own list of customers, payments, a coupon management system, customer support, product reviews, product comments, and excellent dashboard and exportable reports.
Here’s a screenshot of the Vendor Dashboard. You can get a good idea as to what all you can do just by looking at the menu options. It really gives you complete control over your WebShop. Total control actually.
WebShop Access & Security
You have 24/7/365 access to your WebShop and all transactions run through our totally secure and encrypted web servers. Our web server runs on a secure SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) connection which is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. So there should be no concern as far as our security for your credit card transactions. You can confirm it by noticing the little padlock in front of our domain name in your browser.
Selling With Us
This is a digital goods marketplace, meaning no physical merchandise can be sold through your WebShop. When you post a product to your WebShop it automatically lists in our shop with a little credit line “Sold by Your Shop Name”. So if people click on that, they’ll be directed to your web shop where they can browse the rest of your products.
Demo WebShop Ready!
As we promised, here’s a demo Web Shop on our staging platform that you can login to, add products, change the store wallpaper and profile picture, and all the other features listed above. Remember after you add a product to preview your shop, and check in our shop too. Your product will be the first product listed in our shop. If you have a specific question, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected].
Here’s the URL to the staging site login for the demo store:
Here are the credentials to login:
Are You Ready?
If this sounds good, go ahead and pre-register. It’s free! No risks! And you can cancel at any time.
Don’t delay! Register now!! January 1st, 2020 is around the corner! Let’s partner up and make music history together!
Please comment below. We’d love to hear your feedback.